One of the most daunting tasks of an iPod owner is to transfer music from iPod to computer. The reason behind this is because of the copyright laws set by Apple, which everyone unknowingly agrees to upon installing iTunes: Apple limits your availability on moving your music to multiple devices. Now all you iPod fans need not worry any more, as there is a solution to this problem. In fact, there are a lot of ways with which you can transfer content from iPod to computer. Read on to know more.
How To Transfer From iPod Playlists To computer/ iTunes
A quick research online will help you find numerous iPod transfer utilities. These are easy to install and use software which helps you to manage the content of your iPod with ease. You just have to download the software and install it with the help of the user friendly setup wizard. After the installation is done, all you have to do is connect your iPod and start managing your iPod content through the interface of the software. Usually the interface is similar to the iTunes interface, but provides you with a wider range of services. Now let us look at some of the benefits of iPod transfer utility:
• You can transfer content to and fro from the iPod to computer and vice-versa.
• Every type of iPod content can be managed through this software like music, video, audio e-book, photos, etc.
• Usually the software is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows Server 2008, Windows 2000 and Windows 98 operating systems.
• You can connect any number of iPod devices and transfer the content. It does not limit the services by registering or authorizing a specific iPod. This gives you the freedom to share music and videos with friends.
• It supports all models of iPod like iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone and also iPad.
• You can take the backup of your iPod content and secure your precious playlist.
• If you want to play music on your computer from your iPod, you can do that with the help of the software. It helps you to access the playlist on the iPod directly without having to first download it on the computer.
One of the most popular iPod transfer utilities is the MediaWidget. It makes sharing iPod content much easier. You are free to create a backup and secure all your iPod content which includes music, videos, audio e-books, podcasts, photos, etc. The best part is you get a free trial first. You can first check it out, then if you are happy with the features, you may choose to go ahead and buy it. Check out the MediaWidget Review here.